Monday, February 18, 2013

MY SONY XPERIA MINI ST15i

At first, I was hesitant to get the Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini ST15i.  "What's good with this bulky and small screened device?"  I thought.  But this smartphone proved me wrong.  It is tiny but indeed powerful! *yey! lucky to have one*

With the price of PhP6,790 (PhP - Philippine Peso), I was able to get the 1 GHz Scorpion CPU speed and a 5MP Camera (with flash).  A scratch-resistant screen is also a plus.  Please click here to know more about this phone.






So.. What do I have now?

Most used games
 I actually have a lot 'o games but these are my favorites. :)





They're best with rooted phones. :)

Foggy morning with the summit peeking



Yeah, I can see the climbers!
Nice effect using the default camera


And yes, a good camera effect.. :)









2 comments:

  1. when did you buy it? cause i wanna have it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. T'was purchased at the Sony Store (Robinsons Galeria) a year ago.

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...