Friday, June 14, 2013

Keep Your Blog Earning

Do you always want to travel? To eat? To draw? What about staying at home and sit in front of your computer? Well, you can earn with what you love doing - yes, whatever you love doing. Just share your thoughts and post it to your blog and let it earn every day and anywhere you are.

Sounds appealing, right? But how can you earn just by doing that?

Well, that is possible with Infolinks. Just like televisions, radio stations, billboards and newspapers, they do show some advertisements which benefit both the advertiser and the publisher. Same goes with Infolinks. They will post ads to your site and so you could earn.

So what is Infolinks?

Infolinks is an online non-banner or in-text advertisement that shows relevant ads to the words or topic that you are viewing or searching. It is easy to register to Infolinks. You can go to their website, and register your site as a publisher. Unlike other ads, they don't have minimum requirements for page views or number of visitors so even newbies can sign up as long as your site is in English or Spanish language - yeah, they currently support English and Spanish languages only.

Well guys, let me share you my story:


At first, I thought that my writing hobby would just go into trash - yeah, after I wrote a story or an article, I just tore the page and shot it in the trash bin.

But one time when I was alone inside the restroom sitting on the toilet bowl, a big question mark popped out of my head.

"Why am I throwing all my works? I spent a lot of time doing them then I'm just throwing them away? How can I earn from it? How come that a lot of bloggers are continuously updating their blogs? What do they get from doing it?" I left the toilet thinking.

I really want to share my works. But I need a motivation. I checked some sites - social networking sites specifically. I saw that there are some related and unrelated ads on the page. Okay, so what are these ads doing?

I searched highs and lows and found the answer - they're paid posting the ads. Aha! So that's the open secret!  They are paid doing what they want or sharing what they have in mind, just by posting it on their blog and putting some ads.

I know it is easier said than done. Yeah, my posts should be interesting and readers should relate.

But I really want to write and share what I know. I don't want those knowledge to rot inside my head. And so I came up creating a blog and started posting.  After a number of posts and some page views,  I tried to sign up for an ad.  But far from what expected, it was declined.  I didn't worried that much since I know that there are lots of ads company that I can sign up to.  But after some attempts, I always got declined.

I felt so much frustration that made me stop posting on my blog for some time.  I gave myself a one last chance and so I tried to register my site to this ad and guess what, yes, Infolinks opened the window for me.  My application was approved and now I am earning.

I thought that my writing hobby would just go nowhere.  But goodbye to that thinking.

Thanks Infolinks as I gained my writing energy again.  And thanks to their customer support as they responds promptly and attends to my queries straight forward which did not gave me any trouble.  And lastly, thanks to all my blog readers and visitors so I continue writing again.




Well, guys, you may want to give it a shot.  There's no harm in trying.  Create a blog now, inspire other people and start earning anywhere you are with Infolinks.



Visit Infolinks Today!

2 comments:

  1. earning online is that easy you needs time, effort, and knowledge. blogging was enjoyable especially if your niche was your interest, infolinks is one way to monetize your website. there are lot of ways to monetize your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a good idea! Kung mayroong gusto magadvertise, we can share some space naman diba, idol? Try infolinks po to monetize your blog. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...